“Chameleon” photography workshop
Our first photography workshop this year is going to be something unique and special.
Hope you won’t miss it. We will have only two groups.
- Two beautiful and very different models.
- Glossy and saturated make up by a professional makeup artist.
- Each model will pose with a live chameleon on her shoulder.
Chameleon is a very inert animal. It will appear to be literally frozen to the shoulder.
Dafnie and Oksana.
Every group is 8 persons. To facilitate our work only four photographers will work with each model at the same time, one hour with each model.
– DSLR camera(fully charged, please)
– Lens: 50mm preferable. But take everything you have.
– You can use your own flash unit
– Workshop attendees will need to furnish their own DSLR camera, and have at least a basic understanding of photographic technology and technique.
– Tips for the models not mandatory, but would be nice
Date: Sunday, February 22nd, 2015
1 group, 11:00-13:00, 8 persons maximum
2 group, 13:30-15:30, 8 persons maximum
We suggest that anyone doing this workshop also sign up for the post production photoshop session (2 hours).
This is optional. You can book your participation anytime after the workshop.
Date: Wednesday, February 25th, 6pm-8pm:
If there is anything specific that you would like to try, please let us know. We are always open to personal ideas, but we need to know in advance to see if it is possible to set up.
(c) Alessya Kornetsakaya