Flour Dance Photography Workshop in Montreal
You will be capturing movement and facial expressions at high speed. There is a wonderful unpredictable quality of white unbleached flour; when frozen in mid air, it extends many movements and creates visually arresting images when properly executed.
Our goal is to create “movement” images for your portfolio. This will require a collaboration work with the model. I have found that my best shots come from a collaborative work environment that assumes my subjects are fully involved in the creative process.
Photos copyright Derrick Senior
- The model will be wearing haute couture fashion.
- The model will be dancing and jumping with the flour in front of the black background
- You will be taken through various lighting setups, easy set builds, posing advice and compositions
- We will be shooting with natural light close to a big window, prime fast lens would be ideal.
- You will get 6- 10 different images for your portfolio
- You keep all the copyrights and you can add your pictures to your portfolio
- You will be guided every step of the way by a professional photographer
Sunday, February 12, 2017
To avoid overcrowding, we have scheduled only two session.
Each session is 2 hours.
Maximum 6 students per session.
Places are limited. Online registration is mandatory.
Please, check the location. This workshop is NOT at our school location.
11:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 16:00
Price is $120/person
Small tips to the model are not mandatory, but welcome.
Our previous photography workshops
This is a short video from out last boudoir photography workshop: