Photography course for mothers
Calling all mothers who want to take professional photos of your children… this course is for you!
All you need is a DSLR camera and 4 hours of your time.
- You will get a firm grasp of the basics, enough to make your pictures look professional and impressive.
- You be able to determine exactly what photography equipment is necessary for your situation.
- You will go home with a set of professional photos of your kids, taken by yourself.
Dates: please, contact.
The course consists of 2 lessons:
1st lesson. Theory. 2 hours in the studio in a small group.
- Review the most important camera control buttons and wheels.
- Explore the three pillars of digital photography: shutter speed, aperture and ISO, and practice with different values, understanding the mutual relationship between them.
- Learn white balance, and how to shoot in artificial light conditions.
- Learn exposure compensation.
- Discover the difference between lenses.
- Investigate external flashes, reflectors and other extra professional equipment.
2nd lesson. Practical Experience. 2 hours of individual instruction with your children (in the studio or in your home).
- Under my close supervision you will do your first professional photo session.
- You will act as a photographer while I help you to master your skills, showing you professional tips that will make your photos look natural and professional.
- We will address all issues during the shooting: different approaches to composition and lighting, interaction with the child, small post production in photoshop, etc.
Requirements: a DSLR camera.
Schedule: Book your first lesson online. The second lesson is scheduled individually.
The price : $150 (if second lesson in the studio) + $100 (if second lesson in your home)
Registration: Book now
Teacher: Polina Fedorova, professional photographer, former photo editor of a Lifestyle Magazine.
Gift certificates available