This workshop is for amateurs not for advanced photographers.
2 hours of shooting under the close supervision of a professional photographer and a former photo editor of Lifestyle magazine.
- personalized instructions
- using natural light and reflectors
- composition and lighting schemes
- learning some simple tricks to make your images look natural
This workshop is for amateur photographers or those who completed my photography course for beginners.
We will be shooting a model and I will be able to help every student to choose the appropriate shutter speed, aperture and ISO.
Requirements: DSLR camera
Price : $60
Date: Saturday, January 12
Location: 4035 St-Ambroise #403, Montreal, QC, H4C2E1
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On January 3, 2013
- 0 Comments