Studio photography – 3 hours with a professional photographer and photo-editor, Polina Fedorova.
Theme: “The girl with a saxophone”.
Date: Saturday, October 6th, 2012
Place: 4035 St-Ambroise #403, Montreal, QC, H4C2E1
- You will be working in a professional photo studio under close supervision.
- You can use the pictures in your portfolio.
- You will have the opportunity to control the shooting, give instructions to the model.
- You will have an assistant to help you with lighting.
- You will get 6-10 portfolio-ready pictures (different compositions, lighting, style).
During the workshop I will talk to every student. We will briefly discuss your ideas and the ways we can realize them in every specific situation. One of the task will be to create image pairs for the portfolio.
CDSLR camera. Flashe/reflector would be nice, but not mandatory.
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On September 20, 2012
- 0 Comments