Introduction to digital photography workshop. Plus studio fashion shoot with a model
1 hour of theory and 2 hours of practice.
Shooting in a photo studio under the close supervision of a professional photographer and a former photo editor of Life Style magazine.
- Personalized instruction
- Camera basics (how to use your camera)
- Lighting (how to control light)
- For any model of digital camera with manual mode
- Studio fashion shoot with a model
It’s an interactive, fun and educational experience! If you ever thought about learning photography this workshop is a perfect starting point.
We offer you an unique experience, a chance to work as photographer. You will take amazing studio photos by yourself. This experience will stay with you and you will amaze your relatives and friends with quality of your pictures.
- You will learn how to manipulate your camera settings and practice your creative vision in a real fashion photo shoot using studio continuous lighting.
- You will understand the power locked into your camera.
- You will discover what the functions actually do.
- You will use your acquired skills in a real studio shoot with a model.
Place: 4035 St-Ambroise #211, Montreal, QC, H4C2E1
Dates:Saturday, April 27, 2013 Time: 14:00-17:00 Price: $100
Booking: Online reservation is required.
Book workshop now
A digital camera with manual mode. Must bring your own camera with full charged battery.