Light Painting Nude Model Photography Workshop
This photography workshop offers a chance to practice light painting techniques and work with a nude model in a professional studio.
It will be something unusual and artistic. We will be using fluorescent body paint and UV black light.
- You will be taken through various lighting setups, easy set builds, posing advice and compositions
- You keep all the copyrights and you can add your pictures to your portfolio
- You will be guided every step of the way by a professional photographer
Sunday, December 20, 2015
642 Rue De Courcelle #411 Montreal, Quebec, H4C 3C5
To avoid overcrowding, we have scheduled only two session.
Each session is 2 hours.
Maximum 5 students per session.
Places are limited. Online registration is mandatory.
17:00 – 19:00
19:30 – 21:30
Price is $99/person
We provide various light painting brushes, black light lamp, glowing body paint.
You can contribute by bringing in your ideas. Please provide sketches and props. In this case, please, send me your ideas by email in advance.
Small tips to the model are not mandatory, but welcome.
- DSLR camera
- Tripod. Let us know if you don’t have a tripod – we will reserve one for you
- Shutter release remote to your camera. Cord or wireless. Double check that it works with your camera.
Our previous photography workshops
This is a short video from out last boudoir photography workshop:
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On December 9, 2015
- 0 Comments