Photography school in Montreal
We offer photography courses and workshops in Montreal(English and French)since 2006 . The classes are limited to a very small number of students which almost gives you the equivalent of one-on-one study. The school is located close to downtown Montreal.
Who we are:
Polina Fedorova is a founder of the school. She works as a photographer for clients like ELLE, VOGUE, VANITY FAIR, and photo editor for several widely distributed Russian magazines(Mir, Afisha…). Polina has been teaching photography in Montreal since 2006.
Polina Fedorova – Portfolio
What we offer:
- If you are a beginner, or just bought a DSLR camera, or you shoot mainly in AUTO mode, our photography course for beginners would be the best starting point in your photography study. You can choose 1-day or 3-day course.
- If you already have a certain level of proficiency with a camera in Manual mode, you can go directly to Intermediate course.
- If you are a photographer or at least feel yourself comfortable shooting in MANUAL mode, our regular photography workshops will give you a chance to polish your skills working under the supervision of a professional photo editor.
- If you prefer private study, you can book one-to-one photography lessons.
- If you love to explore new places don’t miss our photography tours
- What set us apart from other schools is that we are working professionals with portfolio that fully illustrate a mastery of a wide variety of techniques
- The course designed by Polina is both concise and easy to understand
- We believe that theory can only make sense when it’s married to hands on experience
- Our goal is to get our students out of class and producing quality photos as quickly as possible
- Our reputation and client base has expanded for years because of word of mouth, and the high level of interaction between students and teachers
- Because we offer both group and private lessons, we are able to tailor a curriculum to the student’s personal timetable and needs.
Over the years, an intimacy has developed between students ant teachers that has made the photo school an ongoing experience in their lives.
Often old student will return to take advantage of the well organised setting we offer.