Post Production in ‘Photoshop’. Photography Workshop
It’s much easier than you think!
Invest two hours of your time and bring your photos to a completely new level.
- You’ll be surprised how quick and easy it is to perfect your photo, correct white balance, sharpen, get rid of unnecessary objects in the frame.
- You do not have to take a six-week course in college – this intensive two-hours workshop will be enough to cover the most common issues.
- I will show you my favourite tools and tricks. It took me several years to find out all the procedures and shortcuts that I currently use.
Location: 4035 St-Ambroise, #201, Montreal, QC, H4C2E1
We will address:
- Image cropping – respecting proportions
- Image sharpening – the proper way
- Removing items – content aware fill
- Vignetting – focusing the attention
- Skin – removing defects, birthmarks, dark circles under the eyes, etc.
- Shapes – making a girl look a little slimmer and sexier
- Replacing colors – selecting and changing colors
- Layers and masks – very valuable basics
Workflow: First you copy 10 images to your laptop. I will work with the images on a projected display, explaining the steps and methodology. You are encouraged to repeat these steps in sync on your computer.
Requirements: Laptop with installed Photoshop(CS5 or CS6).
Registration: Places are limited. Online registration is mandatory. Book now