Photography workshop “Composition and lighting”
We did a number of complex photography workshops before: we covered models with real snakes; we installed a big decorated bathtub in the middle of the studio; we booked horses.
What if you don’t have a chance to have a complicated setup?
In this workshop we are not going to build anything special.
Your skills are more important than anything else.
All we need is a beautiful girl and a camera.
- We will show how to take high quality images using only natural light.
- We will create a photo story for your portfolio.
- We will teach you which light modifier to use and when to use it, how to manipulate light using reflectors or diffusion screens.
- We will work with composition of a figure in the frame, try different lighting techniques, close ups and portraits.
- During the workshop the model will change the clothes several times. As a result we will simulate a shoot in a fashion magazine.
- You will build an understanding of the difference between harsh light and contrast.
– DSLR camera(fully charged, please)
– All the lenses you have
– Tips for the model not mandatory, but would be nice
– Workshop attendees will need to furnish their own DSLR camera, with a lens (or lenses) in the 50mm to 200mm focal length range, and have at least a basic understanding of photographic technology and technique.
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2014
1 group, 11:00-13:00, 6 persons maximum
2 group, 13:30-15:30, 6 persons maximum
3 group, 16:00-18:00, 6 persons maximum
If you have your ideas that you would like to try, please let me know. We are open for this, but we need to discuss in advance if it is possible in our setup.
1790 rue du Canal, Montreal, H3K3E6
2nd floor in a small detached two-storey building.
Please, don’t use any intercoms, call us at (514) 815-1009
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On October 29, 2014
- 0 Comments