Photography Workshops in Montreal
We offer photography workshops on a regular basis in Montreal. We announce the upcoming workshop 2-3 weeks in advance.
To avoid overcrowding around the model we try to have small groups of student, maximum 5.
Every photography workshop is addressing a particular problem.
Usually it’s a general topics like studio lighting, portraits, wedding, fashion, boudoir, pictorials, photoshop, etc. Sometimes it’s a special photography trick.
If it’s needed we provide a model for the workshop. You keep all the copyrights and you can use your pictures to improve your portfolio.
The price varies, but the range is $40-$100 for 3 hours workshop.
Please, book in advance, the number of places is limited.
See our complete workshop blog with videos.
Some reports from the latest workshops:
- Video tutorials from Photoshop workshop
- A girl and the snake
- How to shoot wedding couple outdoor;
- Boudoir Photography Workshop.
- Studio portraits and lightning;
- Photography tricks for imitating people flying;
- Interaction between two models;
- Communication with the model during
Requirements for the students:
You must have the basic skills necessary to deal with your DSLR camera in Manual mode. External flash and reflector would be nice but not mandatory.
Recent workshop video