Boudoir Photography is rewarding and at the same time very demanding. Besides technical ability, the most difficult and the most important aspects are understanding your client`s needs and making them feel relaxed.
This photography workshop offers a unique chance to work with a professional model.
Our model is Maryse Boisvert – TV host, model, actress.
We are going to have amazing accessories from Wow! Balloons Inc.
- You will be taken through various lighting setups, easy set builds, posing advice and compositions
- You keep all the copyrights and you can add your pictures to your portfolio
- You will be guided every step of the way by a professional photographer
- You will shoot in our new studio with huge windows and white walls
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2013
Place: 4035 St-Ambroise #211, Montreal, QC, H4C2E1
To avoid overcrowding, we have scheduled several session.
Each session is 1 hour 20 min.
Maximum 3 students per session.
Price is $90/person
11:00 – 12:20 Book Full
12:30 – 13:50 Book Full
14:10 – 15:30 Book Full
We provide white or grey paper background, reflectors, speedlite (master + commander for semi private sessions), light stands. There will also be a bed (antique style) in the studio.
You can contribute by bringing in your ideas. Please provide sketches and props. We will help you build a light set up (high key or low key). In this case, please, send me your ideas by email in advance.
Small tips to the model are not mandatory, but welcome.
Registration: Places are limited. Online registration is mandatory:
Requirements: DSLR camera. Flash/reflector would be nice, but not mandatory.
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On February 4, 2013
- 0 Comments