Two hours of shooting in a professional photo studio under close supervision of a former magazine photo editor.
The main topic of this photography workshop is composition of the human body in the frame and work with a half naked model.
- We will be working in black and white mode.
- You will have the opportunity to control the shooting, give instructions to the model.
- You will have a possibility to use one strobe studio lighting.
- You will get 6-10 portfolio-ready pictures (different composition, lighting, style).
Date: December 1, 2012
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Place: 4035 St-Ambroise #403, Montreal, QC, H4C2E1
The number of places is limited. Online registration is mandatory and open here(please, do not come without registration):
DSLR camera. Flash/reflector would be nice, but not mandatory.
Our previous photography workshops
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On November 11, 2012
- 0 Comments