Photography workshop “Light painting with a nude model”
Saturday, April 26, 2014
We are going to learn an excellent photography technique – light painting
One special thing – a nude model.
Long exposure photography and a nude model – this is a rare combination.
- You will be taken through various lighting setups, easy set builds, posing advice and compositions
- You will have the opportunity to control the situation, tell model what to do and implement your ideas
- You keep all the copyrights and you can add your pictures to your portfolio. The photos will be restricted use for portfolio, no commercial use in any way.
- You will be guided every step of the way by a professional photographer
Schedule and price
Saturday, April 26
19:00 – 21:00, 8 person, 89$,
4035 St-Ambroise #211, Montreal, QC, H4C2E1
- DSLR camera or a camera with manual mode
- Dark clothes. Black color preferrable.
Not mandatory, but would be nice:
- Wireless(or cable) remote for your camera
- Tripod. Let us know if you do not have one
If you have your own ideas about lighting, setup, composition, etc., please let me know in advance.