Intermediate workshop in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
This workshop is a full guide to the fundamentals of portraiture.
This is a great step to acting like a pro.
You will learn:
* how to plan your photoshoot
* how to choose a location, the importance of location scouting
* how to direct and interact with your subjects
* how to work with natural light, reflector/diffuser, built-in and external flash units
* how to do picture selection
* simple and not very simple tricks that will efficiently enhance the look of your subjects.
You will work with two models and we will start with very simple posing setups. Each participant will have a chance to lead a photoshoot and we will be reviewing images on the go.
The first part of the workshop will be dedicated to posing and interacting with a model and the second part will be focused on the lighting and composition.
We will be using interesting tricks like shooting through the object on the first layer, shooting with a backlight, and using smoke bombs and water.
Instructions and Requirements
Any camera with Manual mode is fine. Any lens, but the prime lens is preferable.
If you have reflector or an external flash, please take them as well
We will provide a hot tee, coffee, water, and snacks during a short break
We will be shooting along the abandoned park on Welland channel
Parking is free
Please, bring comfortable shoes, it's a 10-15 min walk from the parking to the location
Call Polina at (437) 980-5912 if you have any question
Saturday, June 11, 2022.
1 PM - 6 PM.
Abandoned road close to Niagara Falls.
If you are lost, please call (437) 980-5912 or (514)815-1009
$200. Please, book in advance, the number of places is limited.
Videos from our previous workshops: