Toronto, Sunday, April 26th, 10 AM – 4 PM
This 6 hours workshop is addressed to those who already has a certain level of proficiency with a camera in Manual mode.
If you are not comfortable shooting in Manual we recommend to start with our photography course for beginners.
We will cover all the topics from our 3-day photography course for intermediate.
- Dynamic range.
- Exposure compensation.
- Metering modes.
- Aperture priority mode. Shutter speed priority mode.
- Basics of High Dynamic Range. HDR in landscape photography.
- Usage of reflectors. Usage of sun diffusers. Using flash. Flash sync speed. Flash in low light. Flash in daylight
- 3 blocks, 2 hours each block
- each block will include a theoretical part and a practical part
- we will have a model working with us all day
- we will have a lunch break. I will provide tea, coffee, and some snacks
- a camera
- prime lens if you have one
- external flash if you have one
- reflector if you have one
- please bring indoor shoes if possible.
28 Industrial Street, UNIT # 222
East York TORONTO, M4G 1Y9
Buzzer code: 1222
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On March 8, 2020
- 0 Comments