Photography workshop: photo editing(Photoshop)
Photography workshop with Toronto-based photography educator Polina Fedorova.
Wednesday, December 19th, 6 pm – 8 pm
This photography workshop is for beginner photographers.
You will learn how to use your photo editing software’s most important features, settings, and how each one affects your photo.
Polina will speak about the basic photo editing techniques in Photoshop that apply to any editing software you currently use. She will demonstrate every technique in Photoshop on a big screen. You can take notes or even record audio or video. You don’t have to bring your computer.
- Raw format. Why it is different from JPG.
- Histogram. What are levels? How to adjust them?
- Shadow and Highlights
- Converting to Black and White
- Softening skin tone
- Liquify filter
- Basic touch-up techniques such as improving color and tone, increasing contrast for sharper images, cropping.
7 Fraser Ave, unit 10,
Toronto, ON M6K 1Y7
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On December 10, 2018
- 0 Comments