The first is scheduled on Saturday, October 15th, 15:00-18:00.
“Shooting the wedding couple outside”
The price is $70 in total, models fee included.
The number of places is limited to 6 people only!
- 1.5 hours shooting outside. The couple is walking from the Palais de Justice to Old Port.
- 1.5 hours in the studio – picture selection and layout.
We will address the following issues:
- What is wedding photography: how to merge portrait and reportage.
- Some tricks to make the customer happy.
- Building the composition with 2 persons in the frame.
- Best practices overview.
- Common stereotypes and how to avoid them.
- Lighting – flashes and reflectors.
- Working with an assistant. Why you need an assistant.
- Wedding photography as a picture story
- Layout and picture review
- Wedding portfolio
In case of bad weather conditions workshop will be moved to Sunday, October 16th.
Announcement: The next workshop will cover wedding ceremony and the banquet (shooting in tough lighting conditions).
- Posted by Polina Fedorova
- On October 3, 2011
- 0 Comments